We provide many services as Inheritance Lawyers. Some of these services include; Wills, Deceased Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney, Document Verification and Commisioners for Oaths Service.
Our range of services provide assistnace to Executors, Estate Administrators and Beneficiaries based upon their individual needs and requirements.
Some of the areas where we can help include:
- Explaining the terms of a Will.
- Will tax planning to help minimise Inheritance Tax.
- Explaining how an estate should be distributed, for example on intestacy.
- Establishing the value of the assets and liabilities.
- Preparing all tax returns and calculating any tax liabilities.
- Collecting asses, paying taxes and settling debts.
- Distributing the estate assets to those entitled.
- Preparing estate accounts.
Did you know that without a Will:
- If you are married, your spouse may not inherit all of your estate.
- If you are living with a partner, they may receive nothing at all.
- Your estate could be subject to an unnecessary inheritance tax charge.
- If you have children a Court could end up having to decide who should act as guardian.
We are committed to serving your needs using our experience and professional training to ensure you receive the highest quality advice.
Most people recognise that it is important to orgnaise their affairs in the event of death, which is why so many people make a Will these days.
However, far fewer take steps to organise their affairs in case they should become incapable during their lifetime – and increasing possibility given advances in medical care.
You can do this efficiently and economically with a legal document called an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA), which enables you to appoint one or more persons to look after your affairs in the event of mental or physical incapacity due to old age, illness or accident.
Please contact us for more information, you cannot do it when it is needed.